Terms & Conditions
The important details you may need to know:
Thank you for visiting our website. Here's all the small print you need to give you confidence when making a purchase at magnetictherapy.co.uk. We think we've got everything covered in our terms and conditions, but if you've got any additional questions and queries you can always have a look at our addition sections which give you quick reference to easy to read information pertinent to your experience with us. If you can?t find the information you need to help you make a purchase from us please get in contact with us via our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0844 357 0943.
This agreement applies between you, the User of this Website and magnetictherapy.co.uk the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses 1 ? 9 and 13 ? 25 of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. Clauses 10 ? 12 apply only to the sale of Goods. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
?Account' Means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
?Carrier? means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
?Content? means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"User Content" means any content submitted to Our Website by Users including, but not limited to, product reviews, comments, projects, testimonials etc.
?Goods? means any products that magnetictherapy.co.uk advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Website;
?Service? means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that magnetictherapy.co.uk makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
?Payment Information? means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
?Premises? Means Our place of business located at Asholt Barn, Wickwar Road, Kingswood, Gloucestershire, GL12 8RF;
?System? means any online communications infrastructure that Magnetictherapy.co.uk makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, reviews, live chat facilities and email links;
User? / ?Users? means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Magnetictherapy.co.uk and acting in the course of their employment;
?Website? means the website that you are currently using (www.magnetictherapy.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site(.biz, .co, .com, .email, .eu, .info, .me.uk, .mobi, .name, .net, .org, .org.uk, .tv) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
?We/Us/Our? means magnetictherapy.co.uk, a company registered in England under company number 06523729 of registered address at Asholt Barn, Wickwar Road, Kingswood, Gloucestershire,
2. Age Restrictions
1. Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an
Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
2. Under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to purchase or attempt to
purchase knifes or bladed items if you are under the age of 18.
3. Under the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003 it is an offence to purchase or attempt to
purchase?aerosol spray paint?if you are under the age of 16.
4. An offence is committed under the Intoxicating Substances (Supply) Act 1985 if
intoxicating substances or solvent-based products are purchased or attempted to be
purchased, and it is believed that they are for a person under the age of 18, and that
they are likely to be inhaled for the purposes of becoming intoxicated.
5. In accepting these Conditions, you agree to Magnetictherapy.co.uk you are of
correct age in accordance with the Criminal Justice Act 1988, the?Anti-Social
Behaviour Act 2003 and the Intoxicating Substances (Supply) Act 1985.
?Magnetictherapy.co.uk have the right to refuse to sell age-restricted products to
you & make contact with you to verify the users age. ?Orders containing age-
restricted goods must be paid for in full using a credit card rather than a bank debit
3. Intellectual Property
1. Subject to the exceptions in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content
included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to,
text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page
layout, underlying code and software is the property of magnetictherapy.co.uk, Our
affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you
acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and
international intellectual property and other laws.
2. Subject to Clause 5 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other
fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website
or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property
1. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but
not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong
to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
2. Subject to Clause 5 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other
fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless
given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
5. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the
exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
6. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not
under the control of Magnetictherapy.co.uk or that of Our affiliates. We assume no
responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of
loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this
Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of
7. Links to Our Website
1. You may link to Our Website provided that:
1. You do so in a fair and legal manner;
2. You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association,
endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
3. You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to
take unfair advantage of it;
4. You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Website without
Our express written permission,
2. You may link to any page of Our Site provided you comply with the remainder of this
3. Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our
express written permission. Please contact Us for further information.
4. You may not link to Our Website from any other site the main content of which
contains material that:
1. is sexually explicit;
2. is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
3. promotes violence;
4. promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
5. discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or
class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation,
6. is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm,
inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
7. is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
8. is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe)
another person?s privacy;
9. misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the
identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to
deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that
they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.4);
10. implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
11. infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights
(including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of
any other party; or
12. is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not
limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
8. Use of Communications Facilities
1. When using Our System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the
following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being
suspended or closed:
1. You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
2. You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes,
but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist,
sexist or racist;
3. The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or
any applicable laws;
4. You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as ?spam? or
2. You acknowledge that Magnetictherapy.co.uk reserves the right to monitor and may
retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System. ?We may
record calls for training or monitoring purposes.
3. You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be
modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the
author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such
information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject
such terms and associated information.
1. In order to purchase Goods on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System,
you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and
Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not
require Payment Information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this
Website you represent and warrant that:
1. all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
2. you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required;
3. you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
2. It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your
username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a
result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is
recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
3. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another
person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and
cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases
can only be cancelled until they are dispatched.
4. When choosing your username, you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in
Clause 8. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your
5. Either magnetictherapy.co.uk or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your
Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be
provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving
reasons. If We or you terminate your Account, any current or pending purchases on your
Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched. You will be refunded any sums paid in
relation to those purchases within 14 calendar days.
6.?You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. [If you are under 18
years of age and wish to use the parts of Our Website that require an Account, your parent
or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their
7.?You must not use anyone else?s Account [without the express permission of the User to
whom the Account belongs].
10. Goods, Pricing and Availability
1. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all graphical
representations and descriptions of Goods available from Us correspond to the
actual Goods, we are not responsible for variations from such descriptions. This does
not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only
to minor variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please
refer to Clause 12.1 for incorrect Goods.
2. Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, colour, number
or other features of the Goods that you are purchasing. We make every effort to
reproduce colours on craftasmic.co.uk as accurately as possible, however, colour
displays can be different depending on your computer settings, so exact colour
matches are not possible. Descriptions such as "gold", "silver", "diamond" refer to
the colour and not the precious metals or gemstones.
3. We neither represent nor warrant that Goods will be available. Stock indications are
provided on the Website however such indications may not take into account sales
that have taken place during your visit to the Website.
4. All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We
reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time
to time and as necessary.
5. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at an incorrect (lower)
price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is
obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a
6. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being
placed for Goods and Us processing that order and taking payment, the price will be
taken as the displayed price at time of order, not at time of processing.
7. All prices on the Website include VAT at the current UK rate (where applicable).
Magnetictherapy.co.uk?s VAT number is GB 928 756 574.
8. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges
as set out in the Delivery section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the
methods specified in the Help Guide section of this website and payment will be
debited and cleared from your account when the order is created. You confirm that
the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are
subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your
payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we
will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
11. Orders and Delivery
See our Order & Delivery Information Guide on this site (all links are at the bottom of this
page) for full details of our delivery services such as Speedy delivery, Priority Post and Crafty
Super Saver services.
1. No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your
order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept.
When you place an order with us by pressing the ?Confirm & Pay? button on the
purchasing page you are making Us an offer to purchase product(s) from Us. Our
acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you a dispatch confirmation email & taking
payment. Only once We have sent you a dispatch confirmation email will there be a
binding contract between magnetictherapy.co.uk and you.
2. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in
the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products
which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been
confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
3. In the event that prior to the Dispatch Confirmation, we find that we are unable to
satisfy your order for any reason (such as falling levels of stock) we will attempt to
make contact with you in order to offer you any available alternatives.
4. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation
or, if no delivery date is specified, all Goods purchased by you will be delivered
within 30 calendar days of Our order confirmation.
5. Goods dispatched via Royal Mail, regardless of service selected, cannot be confirmed
as lost or investigated into their whereabouts until a minimum of 13 working days
after the expected delivery date quoted during the checkout process.
6. The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Goods will
only pass to you when We receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the
Goods, including delivery charges, or on delivery, whichever is the latter.
7. If you chose to collect your order from Our store, date for collection will be agreed
with you when you place your order. Please note that you will be unable to collect
your order earlier than the agreed time and/or date. Should you arrive late, you will
still be able to collect your order. Please bring your order number and the credit card
you used to pay for your order (we will not be able give you your order unless you
produce an appropriate form of I.D.) Whilst we make every effort to have your order
ready for collection at the agreed time, please note we will not be liable if we fail to
do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. Returns Policy
Magnetictherapy.co.uk aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and
undamaged. On occasions however, Goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed
by these Terms and Conditions. Refer to our Returns Information section of the website (all
links at bottom of this page) to help you process Returns.
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact
Us within 14 calendar days to arrange a return. You will be given the option to have
the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the
payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Replacements will be
issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. We are fully responsible for paying
shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging
and documentation. The packaging does not need to be unopened. Refunds will be
issued as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days after receipt of
the returned Goods. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and
gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
2. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should
sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the Goods have been damaged.
?Damage must be reported to us as soon as noticed and within 72 hours of delivery.
?To return the damaged Goods, contact must be made with Us within 14 calendar
days to arrange a return. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. You will
be given the option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded in full or partial
through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. Refunds will be
issued as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days after receipt of
the returned Goods. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery and
gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
3. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you
should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange a return. You will be given the
option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method
used by you when purchasing the Goods. We are fully responsible for paying
shipment costs. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned
Goods. Refunds will be issued as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14
calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods. We regret that additional costs
such as express delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be refunded.
4. If any Goods you have purchased develop faults within 30 calendar days of delivery,
you may be entitled to a replacement or a refund. In order to arrange for such, you
should contact Us within the 30 calendar day period to arrange collection and
return. We will assess the Goods and alleged faults upon receipt and if We conclude
(at Our sole discretion, acting reasonably and in good faith) determine that the fault
is not a result of mistreatment by you (deliberate, negligent or otherwise), We will
issue replacement Goods at no additional cost to you or a refund.
5. If any Goods develop faults beyond 30 calendar days from delivery but within their
warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that
warranty. Magnetictherapy.co.uk is not a party to such warranties and you must
therefore contact the manufacturer of the Goods directly.
6. If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right
to a ?cooling off? period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14
calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you. If the Goods are delivered
to you in instalments, the 14 calendar day period begins on the day that you receive
the final instalment. If you change your mind about the goods within this period,
please inform Us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Goods must be returned to Us
within 14 calendar days of the day on which you inform Us that you wish to return
the Goods. You are responsible for paying return shipment costs if Goods are
returned for this reason. Refunds will be issued as soon as possible and, in any case,
within 14 calendar days after you inform Us that you wish to cancel under this
provision and will include any delivery of us sending the Goods to you. We regret
that additional costs such as Speedy / Priority delivery and gift-wrapping cannot be
7. Magnetictherapy.co.uk may not be able to accept returns under the cooling off
period of the following types of Goods and/or taking into account the following
1. Goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised;
2. Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
3. Goods which are sealed for health or hygiene reasons that have been unsealed after
4. Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other
5. Goods consisting of audio or video recordings or computer software (including crafting
CD-ROM?s) in sealed packaging where the seal has been broken after delivery;
6. Newspapers, books or magazines;
7. Online Gift Vouchers;
8. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods beyond handling
them to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of
them (such as you would, for example, handle a display item in a shop). Please note that
opening packaging does not prevent you from returning Goods unless the Goods fall under
sub-Clauses 12.7.3 or 12.7.5 and in any event does not include the opening of delivery
packaging, only the packaging of the product itself. You have a legal obligation to take
reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with
this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
Terms and Conditions by this reference,?all links are at the bottom of this page.
14. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
1. All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your
name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions
of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
2. We may use your personal information to:
1. Provide Our Goods and services to you;
2. Process your payment for the Goods; and
3. Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We
stop sending you this information at any time.
3. We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties.
4. We may record calls for training or monitoring purposes.
15. User Content
1. User Content on Our Site includes (but is not necessarily limited to) but not limited
to, product reviews, comments, projects, testimonials etc.
2. You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you
agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and
that all such User Content will comply with Our Use of Communications Facilities,
detailed in Clause 8.
3. You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by
law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause
15.2. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such
4. You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all
intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you
grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual,
[irrevocable,] worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit,
adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform
and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our
Site. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User
Content within Our Site.
5. If you wish to remove User Content from Our Site, the User Content in question will
be deleted. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content
may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all
where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
6. We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Site where, in Our
sole opinion, it violates Our?Use of Communications Facilities, or If We receive a
complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should
be removed as a result.
1. We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your
requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular
purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible
with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be
accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our services.
2. No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this
Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action
of any kind.
3. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of
4. Whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and
free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take
responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your
17. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at
any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time
you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to
these Terms and Conditions pertaining to the sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply
automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the
18. Availability of the Website
1. The Website and any Service provided therein is provided ?as is? and on an ?as
available? basis. We give no warranty that the Website or any Service will be free of
defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law We provide no
warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of
information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
2. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting
from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host
equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events,
acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
19. Viruses, Malware and Security
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Website is secure and free from
viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that Our Website is
secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the
2. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material
from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
3. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material
which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Website.
4. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Website, the
server on which Our Website is stored, or any other server, computer, or database
connected to Our Website.
5. You must not attack Our Website by means of a denial of service attack, a
distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
6. By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 19.3 to 19.5 you may be committing a
criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches
will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate
fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our
Website will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
20. Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or
indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect,
consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or
any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website
and its Content at your own risk.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Magnetictherapy.co.uk?s
liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the
part of Magnetictherapy.co.uk.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Magnetictherapy.co.uk?s
liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery
of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
4. In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions
and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and
Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is
21. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or
remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
22. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions
thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly
23. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The
agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and
1. All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see
address above) or by email via our Contact Us page. Such notice will be deemed
received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email
is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent
on a weekend or public holiday.
2. We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click
on the 'Unsubscribe' link in any email which you receive from us.
3. We may record calls for training or monitoring purposes.
25. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Magnetictherapy.co.uk shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Magnetictherapy.co.uk and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. Magnetictherapy.co.uk is registered in England & Wales with the company registration number 06523729.
Our VAT registration number is GB 928756574
Our trading address is Asholt Barn, Wickwar Road, Kingswood, Gloucestershire, UK, GL12 8RF
Our registered office is Alexandra House, Queen Street, Leek, Staffs ST13 6LP